- Management focus
- Summer school
- Excellent career prospects
- Expert faculty.
What willYou learn
You will develop an understanding of marketing theory and the skills you need to compete successfully in the marketplace.
How willYou benefit
The MSc in Marketing is taught by an experienced academic staff and senior industry practitioners, giving you a unique insight into the realities of this competitive area.
What is the programme about
The MSc in Marketing is designed to develop your marketing knowledge and skills to prepare you for a senior management position and allow you to compete successfully in your chosen field.
We focus on the development, organisation and management of marketing in business and give you a sound understanding of the theory and management skills essential for a successful career in marketing.
To graduate from the MSc in Marketing, you must complete the core modules, two option modules and attend a summer school.
The core modules in the programme include:
- International Marketing
- Strategic Marketing
- Brand Management
- Consumer and Buyer Behaviour
- Marketing Communications
- Services Marketing
You have a choice of option modules, one of which must be project-based. Typical options pursued by students include:
- Marketing Research
- Business-to-Business Marketing
- Financial Management
- Fundamentals of eBusiness
Summer school (May to August)
The summer school is designed to attract visiting Masters level students from some of our European exchange partners. The modules for this part of the programme focus on more generic international content and employ learning strategies which are designed to allow students display and deepen their specialist knowledge / competencies in a more applied way. Four modules are offered in the summer school, one of which is project-based. They are:
- Cross Cultural Management
- Doing Business in Europe
- Organisational Consequences of Internationalisation
- An Interdisciplinary Project
This programme is suitable for business and marketing graduates or those who currently work in a marketing environment.
- You must have one of the following: A minimum second-class honours degree in business or marketing. / An honours Higher Diploma in Business Studies. / A primary degree with a minimum of three years’ work experience in marketing.
- Names and contact details of two referees who can assess your intellectual ability, maturity and motivation.
- If English is not your native language (unless you have done your primary degree through English), an English language qualification is required, e.g. IELTS/TOEFL: IELTS: An overall score of 6.5, with a minimum of 6 in each section. / TOEFL: A minimum of 100 on the internet-based test, 250 on the computer based test or 600 on the paper-based test.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 13, 2016