Positioned as the best Masters in Marketing in Western Europe according to Eduniversal/SMBG in 2014, this Master has trained more than 600 participants that are now part of the network of 45,000 alumni from ESCP Europe. Our students occupy strategic and operational Marketing positions (Brand Manager, Brand Community Manager, Marketing Online, sales analyst, etc.) and Communication (Public Relations, Social Media, Account Manager, Media Planner, etc.) in a variety of companies worldwide.
Designed for students with a university/bachelor degree and a first professional experience, this master aims to train students who ambition a successfully, creative and enthusiastic career in a global and digital market. To achieve this goal, we offer students a unique international, professional and human experience:
- The interaction between students and teachers from more than 20 nationalities guarantees a greater depth in multicultural learning which is reinforced with courses in English and Spanish.
- The proximity of students to the professional world is encouraged through our professors who have important positions in renowned companies (Executives from Colgate, Nestle, Google, etc.) and through the organization and development of "live case studies” with our partners: L'Oréal and Havas Media.
- Aware that our students have a distinct identity profiled to success, we provide them with personalized career coaching and workshops to improve their presentation and negotiation skills. Always trying to convey the illusion, curiosity and versatility to make them grow happily and successful in their professional and, why not, personal life.
- Opportunity to study in two of our European Campuses: Madrid and London
- This programme is awarded with the Conférence des Grandes Écoles accreditation
The ESCP Europe Master in Marketing & Digital Media is a full-time academic programme that comprises six months of full-time coursework and projects including an international seminar, followed by an internship lasting at least four months and the completion of a professional thesis to be remitted at the end of the programme. Courses are taught in English with the option to do electives in Spanish.
What you study
The aim of this Master is to ensure that students master the wide range of marketing and communication tools, and develop specific management skills to meet current business needs, required in highly competitive international and digital markets.
This full-time program takes place over 12 months, beginning at the end of September and is divided into three phases:
Degrees required for eligibility:
- A first or Bachelor degree (Spanish and International students)
- A degree from a “Grande École” (French candidates)
- Other degrees equivalent to the above (please consult us)
An exemption to these requirements can be made in the event that the candidate does not have this type of study but demonstrate to have exceptional qualities and skills. According to the standards set by the "Conférence des Grandes Ecoles" in France, such candidates should not exceed 30% of students admitted each year.
The Master in Marketing & Digital Media begins every September. The application process operates on a rolling deadline system from October to September.
To find out more about the MSc in Marketing and Digital Media and how to apply, please visit our website.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 24, 2016