The MSc in Marketing Management is intended to prepare students for professional practice in the field of B2B/B2C marketing, digital marketing, the entertainment industry or luxury management.
Carrefour and Unilever have chosen to sponsor the programme to guide students to top management positions by supervising real-time projects and providing access to managers for professional insights. It equips students with a wide variety of advanced knowledge and promotes understanding of contemporary strategic challenges faced by marketers.
- Mastery in analysing and synthesising marketing research
- Foster critical strategic marketing thinking
- Perform marketing functions (digital, luxury, media, services, branding, etc.)
- Evaluate, analyse and implement key performance indicators
- Conduct global marketing strategies
This school offers programs in:
The EDHEC Business School Career Centre is the one-stop shop for career development and offers a programme specifically designed to help students define and achieve their career goals: the TI&CD – Talent Identification & Career Development.
The Career Centre organises numerous events to help students mastering their career plan:
- Individual coaching
- Career Days: sessions and workshops on recruitment processes and the market
- Recruiting events: career Fair in paris, career Days, Graduate programme Day, Audit Days
- Networking with professionals
- Alumni spotlights & mock interviews
- Business games
- Career chats
- Job and internship offers
Fine-tune your career plan
The Career Centre assists students in designing their job search strategy. Unique in Europe, the TI&CD programme evaluates and assesses students' strenghts and areas of improvement on 10 managerial competencies defined by international recruiters.
Admissions decisions are made on the basis of the applicant's overall profile as reflected in the application pack.
Successful candidates must display a wide range of educational backgrounds and experiences, academic excellence, strong quantitative and analytical skills, interpersonal competencies, international awareness, proven motivation to undertake the programme and capacity to make significant contributions to its learning environment.
- 4-year bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Academic excellence
- GMAT and GRE accepted or CAT for Indian students only.
- Proof of English proficiency. Waivers for native English speakers :
- TOEFL Internet based >95 and TOEFL 603/250
- TOEIC >815
- IELTS 6.5
- UCLES: Pass
- Cambridge Test of English => CPE
Last updated December 23, 2015