The International Hellenic University is Greece’s first state university, where programmes are taught exclusively in English.
It already attracts a strong international academic faculty and outstanding students from Southeast and other European and Black Sea countries.
As a state University, all degrees awarded are accredited by the Government and are recognized in the European Union and internationally.
The MSc in Managementcaters to the needs of recent graduates looking for an optimal combination of theory as well as a practical hands-on approach to Management. The programme is a highly flexible qualification offering access to a wide range of careers in business.
The Core Modules
• Accounting for managers
• Operations & Information Management
• Management of Organisations
• Quantitative Methods
• Human Resource Management
• Strategy & Business Policy
• Finance for managers
The Elective Modules
• Corporate Governance
• Supply Chain Management
• Project management
• Consumer Behaviour
• Product Innovation
• Commercialising Science and Technology
• Brand Management and Intellectual Property Law
• Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Litigation in Europe
The following elective courses are offered jointly on the MSc in Management and MSc in Banking and Finance programmes:
• Business Ethics and social responsibility
• Private equity and venture capital
As part of the MScs programme, students submit an individual 10,000-word project on a subject relating to their study and career.
Applying for the MSc in Management
To be considered for the MSc in Management at the IHU, candidates are required to have:
- a good university degree in a relevant subject from a recognised University
- proof of English competence (Proficiency or recently acquired IELTS or TOEFL)
- two academic references
A personal interview may be required.
Applications are open until all the available places are filled. Therefore you should apply as early as possible to ensure place availability. The courses start every October.
For more information please use the following contact details:
School of Economics and Business Administration
T: +30 2310 807528
F: +30 2310 474 520
Last updated May 5, 2016