MSc in Management
The purpose of this two-year Graduate program is to provide students with the analytical tools and the intellectual frameworks to study the questions raised in academic literature on management across the range of relevant academic fields, as well as an understanding of the broader political, social and economic environment in which contemporary firms operate.
The study of underlying disciplines introduces students to the field of management from a social science perspective. The program has been designed with the specific needs of the potential employers. MSc in Management program graduates will have multiple employment opportunities as in academic as well in business worlds.
The degree is intended for the students who come directly from Undergraduate program and want to pursue Graduate level program in any discipline and presumes no prior knowledge or practice in the field of study. Although there are no specific prerequisites, the program does require a readiness to engage with quantitative concepts and modes of analysis. The two years give students the time to achieve mastery over the full range of management disciplines and skills as well as the opportunity to complement their degree with courses from other disciplines or to take an exchange term abroad.
MSc in Management:
- Will provide for an advanced-level conceptual foundation in a student’s chosen field, and allow for the pursuit of highly focused research through a master level thesis.
- Focuses on detailed research in a specialized area.
- It is an academic degree with no requirements for previous working experience.
- MSc degree is more theory-oriented and prepares students for an entry into the academia.
- Contains strong professional focus and is very well suited for students wishing to gain positions in the industry.
Core Courses (32 ECTS credits)
- Statistics for Managers
- Marketing Management
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Research Methodology
Concentration Courses ( 54 ECTS credits)
- Project Management
- Leadership Skills
- Strategic Management
- Systems and Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Corporate and Social Responsibility
- Quality Infrastructure