Reasons to choose CIIM for your MSc in Management
- Fast track: For young graduates aspiring to fast career progress, this programme is an investment in your future enabling you to make smart career choices.
- Practical: Balancing theory and practice with the analytical skills and strategic thinking to develop management skills that can be transferred directly to the workplace.
- Build experience: Gain experience and build personal networks through internships and strong networking opportunities including over 1,400 alumni and corporate partners.
- For today’s market: Developed in consultation with employers the curriculum focuses on the knowledge and skills employers want in the current market.
- Cyprus and international: Developed in Cyprus and taught by international faculty to give both a Cypriot and international perspective.
Who is the MSc Management Designed For?
The CIIM MSc in Management is designed for recent university graduates who:
- Are looking for a postgraduate programme to further their studies and to prepare them for a successful executive career in either the private or public sectors
- Wish to choose a different career path because their chosen field of study is saturated
- Are preparing to manage the family business or plan to start their own company
- Want to start their own professional practice (such as engineers, architects, lawyers, doctors, dentists, pharmacists, accountants, and other professionals)
- Prefer to keep their options open for both a managerial and an entrepreneurial route in their future career
MSc Management Student Profile
Students currently studying the CIIM MSc in Management have the following profile:
- Average age 27
- 68% women, 32% men
This school offers programs in: