MSc in International Management
Study aUniversity of Nottingham masters, taught in English.
Take the opportunity to study the realms of International Management in the world's fastest growing economy and hub for international business.
The degree provides a full-time course for those seeking positions in a variety of Management fields. It provides a theoretically grounded coverage of key conceptual and practical developments across a wide range of management disciplines including marketing, human resource management, finance and accounting, and corporate strategy.
Participants in the MSc Management programme can use the dissertation component to concentrate in-depth on Management topics according to individual interests and career requirements.
The MSc Management programme is intended to enable students to:
- engage in a study of organisations, their management, and the changing external environment in which they operate
- have a structured programme that allows students to focus upon advanced developments and cross-disciplinary insights into Management
- produce graduates capable of a critical evaluation of the core business disciplines
- enhance lifelong learning skills and personal development to contribute to society at large.
Applicants for this MSc must have a bachelor degree containing modules in management, economics or business studies.
This course requires a second class honours in the first division (2:1) or GPA of at least 3.2-3.4. For lower English levels, you may complete the course in 2 years.
Minimum English Language Requirement
- IELTS 6.5 with the writing band no less than 6.0 or
- TOEFL (paper based) 573 + TWE no less than 4.5 or
- TOEFL (computer based) 230 + TWE no less than 4.5
- TOEFL (IBT) 88 (no less than 19 in any element)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 16, 2015