Are you looking for a Master of Science in the field of Logistics, Procurement or Supply Chain Management in an international environment, this is the programme to choose!
This Master of Science provides the best of 2 worlds; studying at one of the Netherlands’ leading Logistics education centres "De Vervoersacademie" at Fontys University of Applied Sciences in Venlo and at Plymouth Business School at Plymouth University, U.K.
This English study provides not only an international acknowledged and well appreciated MSc degree but also an international network and great experience!
This Master will give you a broad base of knowledge and skills that will enable you to develop a successful career as a manager. The overall aim of the MBM is to bring graduates of any discipline up to speed in the terminology, techniques and skills required to become a business leader. This programme is a Master’s degree programme fully qualified by the British Government and is recognised around the globe as a leading educational qualification.
- Designed for new or recent graduates
- 2 specialisations available
- Gives a deep perspective on the nature of logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Combines all the advantages of studies in Venlo and Plymouth (UK)
This programme is meant for people who have a clear picture of their personal goals, high motivation, success orientation, flexibility and mobility. It will give you a deep base of knowledge and skills in logistics, supply chain management and management that will enable you to develop a successful career as a manager on a strategic level. The typical class size is 20 to 30 students in Venlo and around 70 in Plymouth.
There are 2 optional programme pathways:
- MSc in International Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ILSCM)
- MSc in International Procurement and Supply Chain Management (IPSCM)
The study is divided into 3 Terms of 30 EC (European credits) each:
Term 1: September - December in Venlo, The Netherlands
- Supply Chains and Production Control Systems
- Research Skills and economics for International Supply Chains
- Maritime Finance and Business Modelling
Term 2: January - April in Plymouth, U.K.
- Logistics, Supply Chains, Systems and Methods
- International Supply Chain Systems
- International Logistics Management or International Procurement Management
Term 3: May - August, location can be everywhere
• Research project
Modes of instruction
Workshops, lectures, group work, guest lecturers, assignments, seminars, group discussions, case studies, tutorials, logistic excursions (visit harbour), research project.
This school offers programs in: