The "Information and Communication Technology Business Management" program is unique in providing students with integration skills in both the ICT sector and management. It is based on a distinctive competence of the faculty and of instructors in research, student education and executive education, in the field of marketing of ICT-based products and services, strategy of ICT industry companies, economics and regulation of the ICT industry, e-business and management information systems.
A two-year Program (24 months)
Full-time course program based on in-depth management education, a unique specialization, and is completed by validation of a thesis.
Participants acquire competences identified as crucial for high-technology companies in a converging and high velocity environment:
- how to assess the capabilities offered by technological systems from a marketing and financial point of view and design new business models and business plans;
- to make decisions taking into account the opportunities and constraints of public policies and regulations;
- to deal with the fierce market-led competitive environment of the ICT industry;
- to gain knowledge of the interactions between firms and other organisations in order to generate innovation, design new solutions and market them thanks to various cooperation modes, such as R&D agreements, strategic alliances, complementary product partnerships, or value-added reseller partnerships.
Language of teaching
This Program is only taught in English.
Our MSc are two-year, full-time programs starting early September. The last semester dedicated to a Master thesis must be done in a company or an academic research lab.
To be eligible for admission to the Master's program, an applicant MUST:
- hold a Bachelor's degree (normally from a four-year program), or its equivalent,
- produce evidence of proficiency in English in the form of an internationally-recognized standardized test score amongst one of these following:
- TOEFL iBT – Test of English as a foreign language (at least a score of 80)
- TOEIC – Test of English for international communication, Listening & Reading (at least a score of 750)
- CAE – Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English
- FCE – Cambridge English First
- IELTS – International English Language Testing System (at least a score of 6)
The requirement that a standardized test score be included in the applicant's file can be waived if the applicant submits a certificate confirming that her/his previous degree was earned at a university at which the sole medium of instruction was English.
No derogation will be accepted.
- Applications have to be made exclusively online with secured online payment.
- Applicant who wishes to join one of our Master of Sciences program must meet the academic and language requirements above to be selected.
There are three steps for the application procedure:
- Step1: you fill in the online registration form and select the program you choose.
- Step2: when your registration is confirmed :
- You receive an email with a login and a password for an access to the Student Portal. With this e-mail, you will receive the list of documents requested for your application.
- Step3: you add your materials directly on line attached to the application form
- Step4: to finish your application, you will have to pay registration fees by credit card via secured online payment (80€ non refundable)
- Step5: you receive a convocation to pass a motivation and knowledge interview (skype) with the Dean of the Program and Dean of Postgrades Programs.
Documents like certificates, diploma and grades must be translated into English, Spanish or French. Copies must be stamped by a public notary.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 24, 2016