MSc in IT Management
The full-time MSc in Information Technology Management program is unique in the region of Central and Eastern Europe. It is designed mainly for managers or prospective managers with a technical background who need to develop the business, finance and leadership skills for advancement or entrepreneurship.
The program is interactive and hands-on education and delivered by industry experts as well as academic faculty members.
This is not a technical program, but a business program aimed at participants with a technical background. It provides a bridge between technical expertise and the business needs of every kind of organization.
As a student in this program, you can expect to learn how to:
- Identify an organization’s business needs and how to align a technology strategy to meet those needs
- Make business cases that evaluate and justify technology investments
- Develop your leadership skills
- Motivate and manage teams
- Recognize technology trends that can benefit your organization' s competitive position
- Communicate effectively with business leaders about technology
The MSc in IT Technology program is accredited in both the US and in Hungary. It is the key to a broader range of skills and career possibilities for technology professionals.
Who Should Apply?
CEU Business School's MSc in IT Management is a professional degree aimed on developing management skills through interactive learning methods. We are thus looking for candidates who:
- Apply the highest professional standards to their individual and team work;
- Are eager to share their insights and experiences with their fellow students to maximize the learning outcome of each and every class; and
- Have leadership potential beyond the classroom.
Tuition for the MSc in IT Management is 8,600 EUR for the class starting September 2013.
Tuition reduction of 15% is granted to alumni of all CEU degree programs. No other types of tuition reduction or scholarships are available at this time.
- A non-refundable deposit of 1000 EUR is required to secure your place after the offer of admission. It will be deducted from the first tutition payment.
- Room and board is not included in tuition fees.
- An additional 350 EUR will be charged for the reading packs and case studies. Students are required to have a tablet computer.
- Consult Student Services Office for updated Re-enrollment, Late Payment, and Late Drop/Add fees.
Title IV Loan Programs
CEU qualifies for all Title IV loan programs for US nationals and green card holders (Stafford, Perkins, etc.).
Candidates to the program must have:
- A bachelor's (or higher) degree in any field from a reputable institution
- Strong command of English, demonstrated by your TOEFL (or equivalent tests) score
- A competitive GMAT or GRE score. Although we do not have a minimum score, your classmates will typically range between mid-500s and mid-700s, with many having scored above 600. Although the GMAT is only one of several admission criteria, a high score will increase your chances of being admitted significantly.
The TOEFL requirement is typically waived for native speakers of English and for students who completed their Bachelor's degree solely in English. The GMAT requirement can be waived for very experienced business professionals.
This school offers programs in: