The MSc in Global Business offers a strong focus in all international development processes. It prepares students to face the challenges of a steadily evolving, multi-cultural and global business world. The training provides enhanced technical, operational, conceptual and managerial skills.
The core modules are taught on our Lille campus. For their final orientation, students will choose between three concentrations:
- Finance (EDHEC Business School campus in London)
- Business Development (EDHEC Business School campus in Singapore)
- IT Strategies for a Networked Economy (Boston University in the US)
A COMPREHENSIVE CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
The EDHEC Business School Career Centre is the one-stop shop for career development and offers a programme specifically designed to help students define and achieve their career goals: the TI&CD – Talent Identification & Career Development.
The Career Centre organises numerous events to help students mastering their career plan:
- Individual coaching
- Career Days: sessions and workshops on recruitment processes and the market
- Recruiting events: career Fair in paris, career Days, Graduate programme Day, Audit Days
- Networking with professionals
- Alumni spotlights & mock interviews
- Business games
- Career chats
- Job and internship offers
Fine-tune your career plan
The Career Centre assists students in designing their job search strategy. Unique in Europe, the TI&CD programme evaluates and assesses students' strenghts and areas of improvement on 10 managerial competencies defined by international recruiters.
Admissions decisions are made on the basis of the applicant's overall profile as reflected in the application pack. Successful candidates must display a wide range of educational backgrounds and experiences, academic excellence, strong quantitative and analytical skills, interpersonal competencies, international awareness, proven motivation to undertake the programme and capacity to make significant contributions to its learning environment.
- 3-year bachelor degree minimum (or equivalent or higher)
- Academic excellence
- GMAT and GRE accepted or CAT for Indian students only.
- Proof of English proficiency. Waivers for native English speakers :
- TOEFL Internet based >95 and TOEFL 603/250
- TOEIC >815
- IELTS 6.5
- UCLES: Pass
- Cambridge Test of English => CPE
Last updated December 23, 2015