Master’s Degree Programme in General Management
The programme in General Management offers you a broad basis in Management. We draw on the strengths of several fields covering all crucial aspects of management from Finance and Accounting to Marketing. We also benefit from our close ties to industry, especially the growing energy cluster in the Vaasa region. The programme focuses on developing your management skills whether your undergraduate degree is in business or in other subjects such as engineering or law. The general outline of the programme is a foundation of common courses during the first year, whereas the second year is made up of a specialization in the chosen major.
The programme offers three tracks. You can choose to major in
- Accounting and Commercial Law
- Marketing, Management & Entrepreneurship or
Our programme is the latest addition to the MSc programme portfolio at Hanken, developed as an answer to the demand from the industrial sector. In general terms the programme will
- improve your career prospects with a focus on management
- provide in-depth education for managers with a broad business experience
- further your ability to conduct and make use of research
The basic entrance requirements are:
1)a Bachelor's degree from a recognised university. In addition, the applicant must have a sufficient academic background in economic sciences
2) high level of proficiency in English.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 3, 2016