The MSc in Finance, CFA Partner program, is specifically designed for candidates from all educational backgrounds wishing to pursue an international career in Finance.
Based on the CFA curriculum, it covers both corporate finance and financial markets. The content covering corporate finance familiarises students with key financial management decisions at a business level. It provides students with the tools and knowhow to assess investments and companies, and to perform fundamental analyses. The content covering financial market prepares students for decisions in financial markets, including how to price financial instruments, select and manage portfolios of investments.
Student can prepare for a professional diploma, the CFA Level I. The CFA Institute is the world’s largest association of investment professionals.
The programme benefits from the school's ambitious research policy.
- Learning outcomes
- Perform investment analysis and valuation
- Evaluate portfolio management strategies and techniques
- Master corporate finance decisions and risk management considerations
The EDHEC Business School Career Centre is the one-stop shop for career development and offers a programme specifically designed to help students define and achieve their career goals: the TI&CD – Talent Identification & Career Development.
The Career Centre organises numerous events to help students mastering their career plan:
- Individual coaching
- Career Days: sessions and workshops on recruitment processes and the market
- Recruiting events: career Fair in paris, career Days, Graduate programme Day, Audit Days
- Networking with professionals
- Alumni spotlights & mock interviews
- Business games
- Career chats
- Job and internship offers
Fine-tune your career plan
The Career Centre assists students in designing their job search strategy. Unique in Europe, the TI&CD programme evaluates and assesses students' strenghts and areas of improvement on 10 managerial competencies defined by international recruiters.
Admissions decisions are made on the basis of the applicant's overall profile as reflected in the application pack. Successful candidates must display a wide range of educational backgrounds and experiences, academic excellence, strong quantitative and analytical skills, interpersonal competencies, international awareness, proven motivation to undertake the programme and capacity to make significant contributions to its learning environment.
- 3-year bachelor degree (equivalent or higher)
- Academic excellence
- GMAT and GRE accepted or CAT for Indian students only.
- Proof of English proficiency :
- TOEFL Internet based >95 and TOEFL 603/250
- TOEIC >815
- IELTS 6.5
- UCLES: Pass
- Cambridge Test of English => CPE
Last updated December 23, 2015