The MSc in Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management is an advanced one-year programme taught entirely in English on our Lille campus. Students learn how to undertake business ventures, complete buyouts or develop businesses. Through academic teaching and practice with partner companies, students will find out how to achieve efficiency and performance in their own venture (entrepreneurship) or within an existing company (intrapreneurship).
The MSc also offers an immersion trip to Silicon Valley where students will gain insight into this unique ecosystem.
The programme benefits from the school's ambitious research policy. It is directly linked to the EDHEC Business School Incubator, which offers unique conditions for business creation in the school.
- Create start-ups; or initiate and manage new business ventures or lead buyouts
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset and network
- Develop and implement appropriate business plans with an international perspective
- Initiate, identify and convert relevant innovation into business sucesses
- Master business development strategies with a focus on international development strategies
A COMPREHENSIVE CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
The EDHEC Business School Career Centre is the one-stop shop for career development and offers a programme specifically designed to help students define and achieve their career goals: the TI&CD – Talent Identification & Career Development.
The Career Centre organises numerous events to help students mastering their career plan:
- Individual coaching
- Career Days: sessions and workshops on recruitment processes and the market
- Recruiting events: career Fair in paris, career Days, Graduate programme Day, Audit Days
- Networking with professionals
- Alumni spotlights & mock interviews
- Business games
- Career chats
- Job and internship offers
Admissions decisions are made on the basis of the applicant's overall profile as reflected in the application pack. Successful candidates must display a wide range of educational backgrounds and experiences, academic excellence, strong quantitative and analytical skills, interpersonal competencies, international awareness, proven motivation to undertake the programme and capacity to make significant contributions to its learning environment.
- 3-year bachelor degree (equivalent or higher)
- Academic excellence
- GMAT and GRE accepted or CAT for Indian students only.
- Proof of English proficiency. Waivers for native English speakers :
- TOEFL Internet based >95 and TOEFL 603/250
- TOEIC >815
- IELTS 6.5
- UCLES: Pass
- Cambridge Test of English => CPE
Last updated December 23, 2015