MSc in Enterprise Development
On the grounds of academic excellence and its wide network of national and international partners, KJU offers a problem-based learning environment with real-life case studies, consulting projects for partner companies, team challenges or excursions that provide chances to learn about business in an interactive way.
This program is designed to enhance specialist knowledge of entrepreneurship and innovation and to support graduates’ enterprise skills development by providing an insight into creating economic and social value through a sound combination of theory, practice and research.
The acquired competences will equip graduates with the ability to understand the global context of enterprise, the nature of entrepreneurial behavior in all its manifestations and the various ways in which enterprise can be managed as well as to find new sources of competitiveness in business development of all sizes and profiles.
About the programme
- Length of the programme: 4 semesters
- Number of required credits: 120 ECTS
Structure of the programme
- Foundation courses (economic and social sciences):32 credits
- Core business module:38
- credits Differentiated business module: 29 credits
- Elective courses: 6 credits
- MA Thesis: 15 credits
- BA/BSc degree
- Fluency in English equal to CEFR B2 (intermediate) level