Every year, CPE Lyon trains 120 new engineers in electronics – telecommunications – computer science
They work in many domains : embedded computing, telecommunications, internet, hardware, software, video games, medical imaging, robotics…
To respond to the reality that high technology systems increasingly closely combine electronics, computer science and telecommunications, the school provides student engineers with a global education in electronics / microelectronics, computing, image and signal processing, telecommunications.
They decide on a speciality based on their tastes and aptitudes,choosing optional modules and their major in year 4 and 5:
- Among the majors offered by the school are: "Electronic architecture and micro-electronics ", "Distributed Information Systems", "Telecommunications", "Image and algorithm, “Robotics”.
- Or inpartnergrandes écoles or universities in France or abroad.
- In parallel in year 5 the students will be able to follow a researchMasters proposed by University Claude Bernard Lyon 1
CPE Lyon engineers are both multidisciplinary and specialist:
- They have an overview of the information and communication technologies (ICT) sector and extensive competencies that enable them to design complex systems.
- They are also expert in their speciality working at the highest level in large electronics,computer scienceor telecommunications enterprises or going on to do research for a doctorate.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 16, 2015