Gain an in-depth understanding of corporate finance and capital markets, focusing on the latest trends and practices. This fully online MSc programme is designed to put you ahead of the curve and equip you to have an immediate impact in your organisation.
The focus is both international and forward-looking. You will learn the requirements of companies and organisations around the world, while gaining real-time knowledge of topical issues in financial analysis and reporting. Modules include Finance in Emerging Markets, and Entrepreneurial Finance.
The online MSc in Corporate Finance programme is covered by the University of Liverpool Management School’s AACSB Accreditation.
Why choose this corporate finance online masters?
- You will gain a recognised degree from an internationally respected university and an AACSB-accredited management school
- The curriculum places an emphasis on emerging financial issues, giving the skills and knowledge you acquire an increased longevity
- Reporting methods are structured around the widely used International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- The programme incorporates the latest theory and practice in both quantitative and qualitative analysis
- The distinct global focus means you will be interacting and collaborating with peers from around the world
- The course is taught by leading international professionals with a wide range of experience across corporate finance and capital markets, ensuring the knowledge you gain is directly applicable to the real world
- You will learn within a supportive and flexible online environment and benefit from a personalised support programme to keep you inspired and on track
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 17, 2016