The MSc in Corporate Finance & Banking, sponsored by Société Générale, is designed to prepare students for international careers in corporate finance and financial markets. Students acquire an understanding of corporate finance decisions in an international environment and the means of assessing investments or acquisitions, managing cash and risks, raising capital in financial markets or dealing with financial distress.
Students acquire the advanced knowledge necessary to prepare for careers in large corporations and multinationals, in treasury management or other finance areas, or for careers in corporate banking, in lending and in treasury services or other services for corporations.
The programme also familiarises students with the institutions, products, approaches and tools involved in financing and capital market transactions.
The programme benefits from the school's ambitious research policy.
- Master corporate finance decisions in an international environment
- Conduct financial statement analysis, investment analysis, and debt and equity valuation
- Perform complex financial modelling and analysis of acquisition finance, structured finance, project finance or other topics in corporate finance
- Create value in the execution of corporate finance and capital market transactions
A COMPREHENSIVE CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
The EDHEC Business School Career Centre is the one-stop shop for career development and offers a programme specifically designed to help students define and achieve their career goals: the TI&CD – Talent Identification & Career Development.
The Career Centre organises numerous events to help students mastering their career plan:
- Individual coaching
- Career Days: sessions and workshops on recruitment processes and the market
- Recruiting events: career Fair in paris, career Days, Graduate programme Day, Audit Days
- Networking with professionals
- Alumni spotlights & mock interviews
- Business games
- Career chats
- Job and internship offers
Fine-tune your career plan
The Career Centre assists students in designing their job search strategy. Unique in Europe, the TI&CD programme evaluates and assesses students' strenghts and areas of improvement on 10 managerial competencies defined by international recruiters.
Admissions decisions are made on the basis of the applicant's overall profile as reflected in the application pack. Successful candidates must display a wide range of educational backgrounds and experiences, academic excellence, strong quantitative and analytical skills, interpersonal competencies, international awareness, proven motivation to undertake the programme and capacity to make significant contributions to its learning environment.
- 4-year bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- Academic excellence
- GMAT and GRE accepted or CAT for Indian students only.
- Proof of English proficiency :
- TOEFL Internet based >95 and TOEFL 603/250
- TOEIC >815
- IELTS 6.5
- UCLES: Pass
- Cambridge Test of English => CPE
Last updated December 23, 2015