Language of instruction: English
Aim of the study is to prepare Master of civil engineering having the second cycle university education, capable to explore, execute (start) and exploiting innovation in civil engineering based o n system approach (information, energy, communication, transport systems).
General idea of this course is to:
- find innovation area (first semester),
- generate and examine innovation options (second semester) and
- execute innovations (third semester).
This study is prepared in cooperation with leaders at construction market (international corporations and SME) taking into consideration examining possibility to solve real problems.
During this Master Studies students working in teams (international: United States, France, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany, Finland and Czech Republic, Lithuania, Poland) will be prepared to:
( 1 ) work in partner enterprises (corporations or SME),
( 2) work on PhD (3 level of study).
Creation of SPIN-OFF/START-UPP is also taken into consideration as a result of this Master program.
- English language – level B2 (Common European Framework),
- Bachelor of Science degree or its equivalent.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 27, 2015