The Communications Department of the Universitat Politècnica de València introduces you the Eleventh Edition of the Master of Science in Telecommunication Technologies, Systems and Networks.
This official University Master degree aims to train highly qualified specialists in the areas concerning signal theory, communications and telematic engineering.
The programme takes place over one academic year (600 hours). An oficial Master’s Degree that gives you access to Double Degree Programme and to Doctoral Telecommunications Programme DCOM -UPV, certified with Excellence by the Spanish Government.
Graduates and engineers in Telecommunication sector, computing, physical or industrial sciences specialising in electronics.
The main goal to train highly qualified researchers in knowledge related to signal theory, communications and telematic engineering.
In particular, more efforts will be taken in digital signal processing communications and multimedia contents, RF and aerospace engineering, design and evaluation of performance in mobile and fixed communications networks, engineering data transmission over optical networks, mobile phones or microwave links and, the latest trends in advanced network technologies that enable the development of multiservice networks and real-time applications using requirements, systems integration, and generally, in the application of those technologies for the development of the information society.
- Mobile and Wireless Communication Systems
- Network Architecture and Protocols for Mobile Communications
- Image and Video Processing Techniques
- Digital Communication Systems
- Satellite Communication Systems
- Optical signal processing in optical networks
- Optical Wireless Systems
- Content Distribution Mechanisms over IP Networks
- Distributed Real Time Systems
- Traffic Management and Quality of Service
- Telecommunications Economics and Regulation
- Seminar: Communication Networks Simulation based on Opnet Modeler Software
- Seminar: Technology Innovation and Strategy
- Seminar: Practical design of antennas for wireless devices using commercial electromagnetic simulation software
- Seminar: Simulation of Communication Systems
- Seminar: Ad Hoc and Mesh Networking: Mac, Routing and QoS
- Seminar: Wireless sensor Networks Applications and Systems
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 2, 2016