The MSc Sustainable Energy Technology programme provides state-of-the-art education in the fields of sustainable energy generation, distribution and consumption. It is intended to respond to a growing skills shortage for engineers with a high level of training in renewable energy, smart grids and sustainability.
By the time you graduate, you should have a good understanding and mastery of new sustainability standards, renewable energy, smart grid, power electronics for renewable energy and energy use and management in building and urban area. The research on sustainable energy technology has opened up many job opportunities in industry, government institutions and research centres. Graduates of this programme will typically work in professional tasks including the implementation of sustainable energy technologies within existing or new energy system modelling, and evaluation of the impacts on ecosystems, economies and society.
- International University recognised widely throughout the world.
- Closely cooperation with world famous universities and research centres to solve the major challenges including the energy crises and environmental pollution.
- Excellent research platform equipped with advanced experimental equipment including network analyser, power analyser and wind turbine testing system etc.
- Continuous optimization of the core modules to meet the requirement of industrial innovations. Cutting-edge research areas with aim for the intelligent and efficient utilization of solar, wind energy and other renewable energy sources.
- Power Electronics Laboratory, equipped with advanced experimental equipment, which consist of a basic unit, optional experimental units and a metal framework desk.
- Sustainable Energy Laboratory, equipped with advanced experimental equipment, which consist of a 600W wind turbine, two 270W solar modules, batteries, inverter with sinusoidal output and main controller.
- Electric Machine Laboratory Power System Laboratory.
- SUSTAINABLE ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT
- NUCLEAR ENERGY TECHNOLOGY
- POWER SYSTEM NETWORK AND SMART GRID
- INTEGRATION OF ENERGY STRATEGIES IN THE DESIGN OF BUILDINGS
- PHOTOVOLTAIC ENERGY TECHNOLOGY
- RENEWABLE KINETIC ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES
- POWER ELECTRONICS AND APPLICATIONS FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY
- SUSTAINABLE URBAN PLANNING STRATEGIES
- MSC PROJECT
Graduates of this programme will typically work in professional tasks include the implementation of sustainable energy technologies within existing or new energy system modelling and evaluation of impacts on ecosystems, economics and society, and will typically be employed as, for example: Electric power system engineers; Electric power system consultants; Sustainable technology consultants; Electric power projects managers; Sustainable cities and building design consultants; Managers and team leaders in the cities governments.
TO apply or for more information regarding entry requirements, fees and scholarships please click here.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 22, 2015