In this specialisation you develop all the practical and intellectual skills necessary to apply psychological knowledge to real-life problems in working environments and organisations.
Are you interested in addressing and remedying important practical problems in society? Do you want to help raise people’s performance levels? You can use the knowledge you acquire in this programme in the following areas:
- Optimising the cognitive capabilities of people of all ages
- Advice on the optimal circumstances for performance and learning
- Studying the effects of drugs on human performance
- Developing accident-prevention programmes, e.g. safety research in industry and traffic
- Developing user-friendly tools and interfaces
- Improving decision-making processes: psychology and law, including the topics of eyewitness memory, false confessions and jury decision-making
The main emphasis is on translating theory into practice. The aim of this master’s specialisation is to provide you with a maximum of hands-on experience starting on the very first day.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 29, 2016