MSc Project Management
The course will develop your knowledge and skills to manage projects effectively in the commercial, public and voluntary sector.
The course content has been developed with reference to the project management professional bodies and with input from project management specialists from a range of organisations, ensuring the course reflects current and best practice.
The management of complex projects can be challenging and requires a multidisciplinary skill set, including planning and resource management but also soft skills, such as interpersonal and leadership skills. The course covers a range of study areas to reflect the responsibilities of todays project manager and includes managing international projects for todays global companies. Students will have opportunities to combine theory with practice by delivering proposals and a project for a real client.
The course will also provide you with access to PRINCE2 training, giving you an additional professional qualification.
You will have access to course materials and discussion groups through the Universitys virtual learning environment to support your study.
Why choose this course at Bedfordshire?
- The course reflects areas of knowledge specified by the Project Management Institute and the Association for Project Managers
- Teaching and learning are underpinned by current best practice and research
- PRINCE2 Project Management Foundation and Practitioner training available
- Excellent facilities at the Putteridge Bury campus, Luton
Why choose this course?
* Vocational, with a focus on current practice in project management
* Opportunity to take PRINCE2 professional exams (Foundation and Practitioner)
* Highlights the multi-site, national and / or international operation of projects today
* The course is located within the Bedfordshire Business School based at Putteridge Bury which is a dedicated management conference centre catering for the needs of modern businesses
* Use will also be made of the innovative Centre for Teaching and Learning with its state of the art learning spaces and expert staff
This school offers programs in: