This Master's degree in organisational behaviour is aimed at those who wish to develop their understanding of people and organisations.
You will gain a broad knowledge base in occupational psychology and organisational behaviour.
The degree focuses on discussions of current research, with the aim of encouraging you to engage in critical thinking and reflect on theory and practice. You will also acquire basic applied research skills.
Why study this course at Birkbeck?
- Enhance or develop your career in management, human resources, training and development or consultancy.
- Our Department of Organizational Psychology is renowned for its quality teaching and expertise in the delivery of part-time programmes.
- Flexible study allows you to study from home, at work or abroad.
- Access to an extensive range of electronic resources, including specially prepared texts for each module. Use of the online learning environment with a high level of staff support.
You complete 8 taught modules.
You will also complete a supervised independent applied research project.
Careers and employability
A recent graduate destination survey revealed that graduates from this programme were working as managers, programme directors, HR consultants, and directors or associate directors for a range of organisations, including the King's Fund, local authorities, banking and finance, Transport for London and Alstom.
Cost & Fees
- Part-time home/EU students: £ 3975 pa
- Full-time home/EU students: £ 7950 pa
- Part-time overseas students: £ 7225 pa
- Full-time overseas students: £ 14450 pa
- Distance learning home students: £ 3975 pa
- Distance learning overseas students: £ 7225 pa