In an increasingly globalised world, the notion of national branding is rapidly gaining importance asa lever to develop and promote commercial, political, and cultural differentiation. The pursuit of excellence in an aggressively competitive international environment is the common goal and challenge faced by business school graduates around the world. Nation states which enjoy the dual benefits of clear positioning, combined with dynamic and marketable heritage, enjoy considerable competitive advantage, if these variables are managed professionally and sustainably. In the pantheon of nationalbrands, France occupies a unique position, excellingin cultural diversity, scientific endeavour, hospitality, and business acumen.
The MSc. Marketing French Excellence provides the specialist tools and techniques opportunities to maximize these strengths on the world stage, and is intended for students interested in working for a French Business, nationally orinternationally, and for those seeking to acquire skills and know-how applicable to the strategic development ambitions within developing economies.
Ewan Ormiston&Mourad Touzani
Managers of the program
In an increasinglycomplex and competitive global environment, graduates from the program will have acquired theknowledge to makean informed choice as they enter the professional world of International Marketing, together with the skills and understanding to maximize commercial and personal opportunities throughout their careers.
Initial job opportunities include:
- Marketing manager
- Product manager / assistant
- Brand manager / assistant
- Manager international development
- Communications manager
- 15 000 € for 2016 - 2017, including transport and accommodation costs for field seminars in France
- Application Fees 100 €
- The cost of living in Rouen is very affordable in comparison to most other European cities, with housing from just 250 € a month
- Students can apply for government help with housing which often represents about one third of the monthly rent.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 30, 2016