Our MSc Management programme provides you with the skills and competencies you need to manage effectively in business today, combined with the opportunity to tailor your degree in specialist areas such as project management and finance.
This programme is ideal for you if you are a graduate or professional in any field, looking to work as a manager.
Our focus is on making you more employable. With that in mind, the MSc Management programme places particular emphasis on building the interpersonal, analytical and problem solving abilities you need to make an immediate impact in a managerial role. The MSc Management degree is awarded by BPP University.
• A firm grounding for developing the skills and competencies essential for managerial effectiveness
• Extensive e-learning support, including podcasts from lectures and interactive self-testing opportunities
• A career development scheme integrated within the programme schedule to help nurture your managerial skills essential for your professional development
• Teaching provided by a mix of academics and industry experienced practitioners offering you genuine professional insight and robust academic teaching
• Opportunity to specialise in a range of business disciplines
• A high degree of student-tutor contact time provided through small group sessions
• Opportunity to gain valuable work experience by participating in the Academic and Career Skills programme with a six month work placement
• Personal tutor support and guidance to increase your confidence and assist you in realising your potential
• Opportunity to specialise in subjects such as project management with our choice of elective options
• CMI accredited
To apply you will need one of the following:
(a) A 2:2 Honours degree from a recognised university or the equivalent international qualification; OR
(b) An acceptable professional qualification equivalent; OR
(c) A pass in the Graduate Entry Examination; OR
(d) An acceptable professional qualification equivalent such as the CMI, ILM at level 6 or above
Following the review of applications, you may be required to:
(a) attend a face-to-face interview
(b) take part in a telephone interview
(c) Submit a Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score of 550 or above
(d) Submit a Graduate Records Examination (GRE) of 500 for Verbal and 500 for Quantitative. The median GRE score for each section ranges from 550-625 per section, with the median total around 1200.
If you are a non-native user of English you must also:
(a) Provide evidence that you have been instructed and assessed predominantly in English for a significant part of your educational career; OR
(b) Provide evidence of a recent IELTS Score of 6.5 overall, plus a minimum of 6.5 in each area, OR
(c) Provide evidence of an equivalent result in an appropriate English language examination
Our aim is to recruit students with varied academic and professional backgrounds, therefore we encourage anyone with an appropriate qualification, Accredited Prior Learning or suitable work experience to apply
How to apply
To apply for a place on the MSc Management programme, you will need to complete a BPP application form at the top right of this page. While there are no formal deadlines, due to high demand we recommend you apply as soon as you are ready.
The MSc Management programmes start in September, January and May. There is no formal deadline for applications; however we encourage you to apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 12, 2015