This dynamic, contemporary and innovative programme prepares you for management positions across a wider range of industries. It is also designed to assist current managers in preparation for more senior roles.
Open to those with an undergraduate degree in any discipline, the MSc Management programme offers you broad theoretical and practical knowledge of management. Studies cover many topics of relevance to managers both in China and internationally including international business, strategy, finance, leadership, marketing and entrepreneurship. You will also complete a research project or dissertation on a management-related topic of choice in consultation with the programme director. Graduates of this programme, as with all XJTLU masters degrees, earn a University of Liverpool degree that is recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
Unique selling points
International Business School Suzhou offers practical business engagement at all levels. A number of business executives will share their practical experiences in guest lectures, while visits to corporations will enhance your real business life experience.
Knowledge and skills
The MSc Management programme aims to equip you with:
• an understanding of management practices and theories
• experience in the broad range of managerial functions and tasks
• an awareness of the management demands in business
• research skills through project and dissertation work
• potential work experience through internships (for students who are not already employed)
• excellent networking possibilities.
• International business
• Accounting and financial management
• Strategic organisational design
• Strategic business analysis
• Business leadership
• Marketing management
• Strategic operations management
• Entrepreneurship and business creation
• Dissertation or business project
Additional learning activity modules
Surrounded by Fortune 500 and Chinese companies, IBSS and our career development team have the ideal location for deep engagement with potential national and multinational employers to identify the best job opportunities for MSc Management students.
This programme includes career skills and personal development support to assist you with career evaluation, job searches, and professional skills development, such as:
• consultations with our career development team
• guidance on job search techniques
• coaching in writing cover letters and CVs as well as interview skills
• assessing soft competencies like working in teams, communication and presentation skills
• assistance in employment and work permit issues.
RMB 120,000 for the entire 18 month full-time programme.
University tuition fees cover the cost of your study with us.
An undergraduate degree (UK 2:1 or equivalent) in any discipline.
English language requirements
• IELTS: 6.5 (minimum of 5.5 in all sections)
• TOEFL iBT: 90 (minimum of 21 in any skill)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 4, 2016