We offer six closely-related courses that are all linked to Operations Management:
- Industrial Engineering and Operations Management
- Information Systems and Operations Management
- Management Science and Operations Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain and Operations Management
These courses explore the decisions made to tackle management problems in business, industry and the public sector. They look at the methods, models and techniques that are used to resolve organisational difficulties.
You will possess quantitative skills and will be a graduate in management, engineering, computer science or a related discipline.Moreover, you will have an ability to analyse problems in a structured way.
Such is the demand from employers for graduates with analytical skills who can apply critical thinking to problem resolution, you can expect to enter a career in management science and/or operations and supply chain management.
These are for you if you have studied engineering, management or science and want to pursue a career in operations management. The courses integrate management techniques and the technologies they control.
Your concluding dissertation, which is undertaken during the summer, demonstrates your integrated knowledge, methodology and practical skills.
Please note that the following structure and modules may be subject to change.
- Management Science for Decision Support
- Managing Contemporary Operations: Fundamentals and Challenges
- Supply Chain Planning and Management
- Fundamentals of Management Information Systems
- Project Management
- Advanced Operations Analysis
- Management Science for Decision Support II
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- International Logistics and Transport
- Management Information Systems: theory to practice
- Procurement and Purchasing
- Quality Management and Quality Techniques
- Service Operations Management
- Supply Chain and Operations Strategy and Practice
12,000-15,000 word MSc Management Science and Operations Management dissertation
2:1 Honours degree or equivalent
IELTS 6.5 with 6.0 in each element
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 18, 2016