- Subject to validation.
This one year Master’s degree provides you with a deep understanding of the global event industry.
Through its iconic Wembley Stadium and Etihad Campus locations, students are placed at the heart of a functioning major event venue, with all the benefits that provides, such as event access, internships, work experience opportunities and the chance to study live cases.
The first semester covers all the components of events, such as stadium management, marketing, event finance, event staging and event evaluation. Semester two widens the delivery content by including event impacts while providing students with a range of international event perspectives. Under the stewardship of an academic supervisor, you will also be given the skills and the time to research your own chosen topic within this diverse and fluid industry.
Career prospects for graduates of the MSc International Sport Event Management degree programme at UCFB include various international sport event management roles, including venue management, event planners and sport strategists.
Graduates of the MA International Sport Event Management programme will be awarded degrees by our esteemed academic partner institution, The University of Northampton.
MSc International Sport Event Management Modules
- Sustainable Stadium & Event Management
- Strategic Sport Marketing
- Event Finance & Budgeting
- Principles in the Staging & Evaluation of Events
- Event Impacts & Legacy
- International Event Perspectives
- Dissertation & Research Methods
This school offers programs in:
Cost & Fees
UK and EU students – £9,500
International students – £13,500
You will have a Bachelor’s degree with 2:1 classification or an international equivalent. International students that require an IELTS must have an overall IELTS score of 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in Writing, Speaking, Reading and Listening, or recognised equivalent). Relevant academic experience in business, marketing or sport is desirable.
Applicants should note that possession of the minimum entry criteria does not in itself guarantee admission.
If you are unsure whether you meet the entry criteria for this programme, or whether you require IELTS results, please email email@example.com with a copy of your most recent CV including nationality, visa status if applicable, and undergraduate degree transcripts. Candidates with a strong CV may qualify for a supplementary admissions interview to support their academic application.
- Completed and signed application form;
- Personal statement;
- Copy of transcripts of highest qualification achieved and English translations (if applicable);
- One academic and one professional reference and English translation (if applicable);
- Copy of proof of English language level e.g. IELTS (if applicable).
For international applications, please also include:
- Copy of valid passport (which you will use to apply for your Tier 4 visa);
- Copies of any previous or current UK visas.
Last updated December 6, 2015