MSc International Logistics and Port Management
Students will thus be able to acquire the essential knowledge and tools of international logistics, transport and port operations management.
This program fosters the ambition of providing leading edge expertise in all the functions and processes related to international logistics management.
- About 450 hours of face-to-face courses with experienced professionals/professors
- Entirely taught in English
- Internship of minimum 5 months
- Professional thesis
- Practical case studies and one assignment
Courses are divided into 5 modules:
- International transportation management (maritime, air and road)
- Global logistics management (Customs, international transactions, flow management, operational logistics, etc.)
- International Trade (customs procedures, international trade)
- Logistics and Port Management
Students can aim for positions in industrial companies, logistics service providers as well as in humanitarian organizations:
- Physical and informational flow manager
- Sourcing and procurement manager
- Logistics manager
- Supply chain analyst
- International/domestic logistics management
- Warehouse management
- Transportation management/operations
- Inventory management
- International manufacturing/distribution
- Wholesale distributors
- Logistics service providers
- Carriers and ports
Educational / Training Validation
MSc International Logistics and Crisis Management (Ecole de Management de Normandie), accredited by the French Conférence des Grandes Ecoles.
-- Holders of undergraduate degrees.
-- Professionals with Honours Degrees or equivalent.
-- A TOEIC score of 790 or equivalent TOEFL/IELTS score is required.(IELTS 6 TOEFL CBT 230 or IBT 88)
* The selection of students is made after a thorough analysis of all applications.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 7, 2016