This program is designed for individuals who want to evolve in management within a global environment. This program builds the abilities and skills necessary for future managers to recruit, manage and enhance talent while facilitating change in multicultural and international environments.
The course focuses on the key role of Human Resources strategy in companies. Through the coursework, students will understand differences between international and domestic HR management. The program aims to provide necessary skills to manage, recruit and enhance talent.
Students will spend one academic year completing full-time coursework and the next year completing a Final Management Project, which may be carried out in parallel with full-time employment anywhere in the world.
MSc International HR Management graduates work in various organizations and fields:
- Multinational corporations
- Fast-growing companies
- HR consulting
- Organizational development consulting
- Have a Bachelor’s or Licence-level degree
- Provide proof of a minimum English level (TOEFL, Cambridge Proficiency Exam, IELTS, PTE test scores)
- Complete the online application and send documents required (Diploma, university transcript, CV …)
The program is structured around two components: the course period and the Final Management Project.
First-year coursework includes the following modules:
- Fundamentals of Management
- International HR Specifics
- Organizational Development
The second year is dedicated to the Final Management Project. Students will choose an aspect of HRM and are encouraged to link it with their career plan. During this period, students can work in full-time employment or an internship.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 15, 2016