The MSc International Fashion Marketing programme is intensive and academically challenging. It is designed to equip students with the essential international business knowledge, fashion marketing expertise and personal skills demanded by businesses operating in today's increasingly competitive and global environment.
The programme develops an ability to analyse relevant academic theories and apply models, tools and techniques to real fashion marketing situations. Students are encouraged to critically develop independent, inquiring and creative approaches to strategic fashion marketing issues and problems. The programme's unique design incorporates a broad curriculum focusing on the core concepts and principles of fashion marketing and then provides a specialist focus on the contemporary international issues within fashion marketing.
Specifically, the programme includes a range of key fashion marketing subjects which are complemented with a significant focus on fashion marketing theory and practice and the specialist subjects within international fashion marketing such as logistics, buying and merchandising, fashion business analysis, integrated fashion marketing communications and applied marketing research. On successful completion of the programme, you will become equipped with the specific knowledge and high level fashion marketing management skills increasingly required by international employers today. Most importantly, you will be able to apply these skills to a broad range of fashion marketing employment situations.
What will I learn from the MSc International Fashion Marketing?
On successful completion of the programme, you will have achieved many learning outcomes and developed an array of personal skills. For example, we expect you to be able to:
* exhibit a conceptual understanding of the main functional areas of fashion marketing, understand its organisational context and have a systematic knowledge of the relevant literature
* display the capability to identify, analyse and implement appropriate innovative conclusions for complex marketing problems
* critically evaluate your personal strengths, weaknesses and preferences, both in the context of your studies and your future career
* demonstrate strong communication skills in various contexts
* present confidence in working with others and an ability to argue and present coherent and persuasive influence.
What is special about the MSc International Fashion Marketing?
This programme has been designed in consultation with industry to ensure that it delivers the appropriate knowledge and skills to you to enable you to make a difference in the international fashion marketing arena. It also incorporates the latest academic marketing thinking and theories to ensure it is leading edge in all respects.
Why choose this programme?
* The university prides itself on creating a friendly and highly supportive learning environment for all its students.
* All teaching and learning on the programme is supported by cutting edge e-learning technologies.
* Teaching is delivered in small groups allowing students to develop their own environment of shared learning and for individual learning needs to be addressed by tutors.
* Modules are designed to relate directly to real-world business and to give students opportunities to learn about potential career areas.
* The programme provides students the opportunity to attend Masterclasses from marketing practitioners and leaders of industry.