Succeed at the next level with a practical and creative Master's degree. Focus on core concepts and principles of fashion marketing coupled with contemporary international issues, integrated fashion communications, global marketing and brand management.
Fast-paced, exciting and innovative, the MSc International Fashion Marketing will provide you with the international business knowledge along with the creative and practical marketing expertise to succeed in today's increasingly competitive and global fashion industry.
Our programme's unique design incorporates a broad curriculum focusing on the core concepts and principles of fashion marketing and then provides a specialist focus on the contemporary international issues within fashion marketing, logistics, buying and merchandising, fashion business analysis, integrated fashion communications, consumer insights, marketing planning, brand management.
Designed to challenge and inspire, our programme is intensive and academically challenging. You’ll analyse relevant academic theories and apply models, tools and techniques to real fashion marketing situations. We’ll encourage you to critically develop independent, inquiring and creative approaches to strategic fashion marketing issues and problems.
You can start in September or January at our Glasgow or London campus.
MSc International Fashion Marketing is accredited by the European Foundation for Management Development Programme Accreditation Scheme (EPAS) and is the only fashion programme worldwide to receive this distinction of high quality education.
Benchmarked against international standards. GCU is one of just 69 international institutions to have EPAS accreditation, and was commended by EPAS for its exceptional commitment to the ethics, responsibility and sustainability (ERS) agenda.
EPAS accreditation is a key achievement of Glasgow School for Business and Society (GSBS) and gives MSc IFM graduates the assurance that they will be equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the fashion marketing industry as well as being recognised internationally for their excellent Master’s education and experience.
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is the leading professional body for marketers worldwide and exists to develop the marketing profession, maintain professional standards and improve the skills of marketing practitioners.
Glasgow School for Business and Society has joined forces with CIM to give our students the opportunity to gain CIM professional qualifications through their Multi Award Pathway (MAP). CIM qualifications are highly sought after by employers, and MAP alongside our own degrees, ensures we are equipping our students with the best opportunities for a successful marketing career.
- This programme has been designed in consultation with industry to offer the knowledge and skills needed to make a difference in the international fashion marketing arena.
- The university prides itself on creating a friendly and highly supportive learning environment for all its students.
- We incorporate the latest academic marketing thinking and theories to ensure the programme is leading edge in all respects.
- All teaching and learning on the programme is supported by cutting edge e-learning technologies.
- Teaching is delivered in small groups allowing students to develop their own environment of shared learning and for individual learning needs to be addressed by tutors.
- Modules are designed to relate directly to real-world business and to give students opportunities to learn about potential career areas.
- The programme provides students the opportunity to attend Masterclasses from marketing practitioners and leaders of industry.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 15, 2016