What better way to learn about international business affairs than by living and studying in one of the world’s largest economies?
You will have the opportunity to spend an entire semester at our China or Malaysia campus. This gives you a better understand of the historical and cultural context within which both China and Malaysia have become such important players in the global economy for international business.
For graduates from all disciplines who want to make the transition into business, this course provides you with a solid foundation in international business theory and practice.
Find out more at our MSc open days and recruitment events
Please note that the following structure and modules may be subject to change.
- Business Economics
- International Accounting
- International Business Environment
- Essentials of International Marketing
- International Business Strategy
- Research Methods
- Business Ethics
- Contemporary Chinese Culture and Society
- Creative Problem Solving
- Managing Organisations
And one from:
- Globalization, Business and Development
- Innovation Management
- Launching New Ventures
- Managing for Sustainability
- Managing International Business in China
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Technology Entrepreneurship
- Tourism and Sustainability
12,000-15,000 word International Business dissertation
2:1 honours degree or equivalent
IELTS 6.5 with 6.0 in each element
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 4, 2016