This unique course prepares graduates for a career in information technology (IT) consultancy, particularly in relation to small and medium enterprise (SME) clients. It provides:
- The opportunity to learn consultancy skills in the environment of a real IT consultancy, the Kent IT Consultancy (KITC), working for local SMEs.
- The development of knowledge and skills that are highly sought after by employers and which open up a wide range of careers to graduates, within computing and other professional fields. IBM UK has been a strong supporter of the work of KITC since its inception, precisely because of the skill set it imparts to students.
- A firm grounding in computing including up-to-date coverage of key industrially relevant topics.
- The opportunity to combine modules relating to computing with a selection of modules taught by the Kent Business School as part of their Management MSc programmes.
The course may appeal to graduates seeking a career in consultancy or to practising consultants wishing to round out their skills and achieve formal academic recognition.
Cost & Fees
- £1,350 for a 12-month placement
- Reduced pro-rata for shorter placements
- Same fees apply for home, EU and international students
Last updated August 31, 2015