This course develops the skills and knowledge needed to effectively manage people. This includes:
- the role of leadership
- change management
- the development and retention of talent
- the challenges of managing people in multicultural and global contexts
The course is designed for graduates from a wide variety of disciplines and will suit you if:
- you want to acquire the knowledge and skills for a career as a management professional in a wide range of contexts, whether in the private, public, or non-profit sectors
- you want to get the best out of people you employ in your own business
The latest research and challenges that people and organisations face today are explored. Our teaching draws on multidisciplinary theory and ideas to explore how both business goals and individual career objectives can be reconciled.
This course will sharpen your understanding of the importance of having the right mix of people with the appropriate set of skills and competencies.
The course includes a rich mix of highly interactive lectures, workshops and real life case studies. You will benefit from specialist expertise across the School and from the practical experience of the wider business community.
Please note that the following structure and modules may be subject to change.
- Employment Relations
- Management of Change
- Managing Organisations
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Research Methods
- International Human Resource Management
- Organisational Development
Choose one from:
- Contemporary Developments in HRM/OB
- Strategy and Leadership
- Managing for Sustainability
- 20,000 word Human Resource Management and Organisation.
2:1 honours degree or equivalent
IELTS 6.5 with 6.0 in each element
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 16, 2015