Our main aim is to provide in-depth advanced knowledge and understanding of the main theoretical and applied concepts in finance by rigorous and advanced intellectual training. Our students will be able to function flexibly and creatively as a team member or a group leader in today's dynamic financial world.
Additionally, the program will provide many of the basics of the internationally recognized professional qualification CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst). 2008 saw the "once-in-a-century credit tsunami" and the end of the world of ultra-cheap money and financial innovation gone mad. Implosions, bankruptcies and bailouts of many financial firms led to a global stock market crash, emerging market currency collapses, liquidity problems and the de-leveraging of financial institutions. So it is more important than ever to understand how and why the financial world has become even more technically specialized and demanding. Strong fundamental understanding of finance is an expertise that almost all employers now demand.
This program is aimed at finance professionals seeking a broader and deeper view of current financial issues or for others it is an ideal preparation into the world of high finance. By the end of the program, the candidature should be able to look for opportunities in fund management or investment banking.
- Investment banking careers including Mergers and Acquisitions, Venture Capital, Securities Analyst and Sales, Capital Markets Trading, Strutured Products, Risk Management and corporate Restructuring.
- Fund management
- International corporate treasury
- Project financing
- 17 600€for 2016 - 2017, including transport and accommodation costs for field seminars abroad
Application Fees : 100 €
- The cost of living in Rouen is very affordable in comparison to most other European cities, with housing from just 280€ a month
- Students can apply for government help with housing which often represents about one third of the monthly rent.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 2, 2016