The MSc in Fashion, Design and Luxury Management is designed to provide students with the academic and industry skills required in this highly competitive sector. The program includes the management of tools and techniques needed to run and grow a luxury brand.
Students can follow the course at GGSB’s Grenoble, Paris or London campuses.
The program is structured in three parts: class attendance, internship and Final Management Project.
During the training, a comprehensive vision of Fashion, Design and Luxury Management will be given through:
- Principles of luxury and luxury brand management
- Luxury sectorial analysis
- Technology and innovation in the fashion and design business
- Creative fundamentals of fashion and design
- Sustainable design, luxury and fashion management
Students will spend one academic year completing full-time coursework and the next year completing a Final Management Project, which may be carried out in parallel with full-time employment anywhere in the world.
MSc taught in English.
This program is luxury and management oriented and prepares students for positions of responsibility in various departments of luxury brands like sourcing, purchasing, product development, product management, public relations, events management, store design, retail management, people management, etc.
- Have a Bachelor’s or licence-level degree
- Furnish proof of a minimum English level (TOEFL, Cambridge Proficiency Exam, IELTS, PTE,)
- Complete the online application and send documents required (Diploma, university transcript, CV …)
The program is structured with course modules, an internship (3 months minimum) and the writing of a Final Management Project.
Course modules include:
- Management essentials
- International Trade
- Finance and Accounting
- Marketing …
- Fashion, Design and Luxury management Focus
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design and Merchandising
- Sectorial Analysis of Wine, Leather Goods, Perfumes, etc.
- Integrated Communications
- Legal Context of Design and Fashion Industry
Study trips to international fashion capitals are organized so students can see the birthplaces of fashion and luxury, and visit important luxury, fashion and design
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 15, 2016