MSc Entrepreneurship and International Development
Do you want to work for an international NGO (non-governmental organisation) and help people change their lives? Or perhaps work with local or central government to create policies and environments conducive to entrepreneurship? By studying the MSc in entrepreneurship and international development you will cultivate the skills to help firms harness their entrepreneurial talent, or even help a new generation of entrepreneurs transform lives and empower communities.
- Allow your entrepreneurial skills to shine as you close the gap between ideas and innovation and identify viable market opportunities that have the potential to transform lives.
- Develop the skills to help you access a wide spectrum of career paths such as starting and running your own business, consulting on business start-ups or working in an established global organisation delivering value and growth.
- Learn with an internationally diverse and culturally rich group of talented and motivated students and professionals.
- ENT701 Diversity in Entrepreneurship: Gender, Youth and Informal Economy
- ENT700 Entrepreneurship and Business Strategy
- ENT702 Entrepreneurship in Developing and Emerging Economies
- ENT703 Futures Perspectives in Entrepreneurship
- STO700A International Business Environment
- STO701 Knowledge Management and Decision Making
- HRL710A Leadership and Management Essentials
- ENT705SU Entrepreneurship and Small Business Growth
- ENT706 Finance for Start-ups and Growth: Resourcing the Strategy
- ENT707 Social Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
A good honours degree, first or second class, or equivalent, in any discipline.
If English is not your mother tongue 6.5 IELTS with a minimum of 5.5 in any element in a secure English language test.
Plymouth University offers pre-sessional English language courses if you do not have this.
We welcome students from a broad range of disciplines who are keen to place their undergraduate discipline knowledge into the context of entrepreneurship and international development.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 17, 2015