Objective of the Programme
The main objective of the programme is to provide students with high standards of knowledge in design, construction and maintenance of energy efficient buildings. The graduates will develop practical skills and acquire the fundamental knowledge for a further professional career in the field of civil engineering and energy efficiency.
- application of energy efficient technologies in construction;
- design and analysis of building structures and building facilities;
- evaluation of investment into energy efficient and sustainable buildings;
- publishing and scientific research.
- individual work with every student, including scientific research and tutorials with the leading researchers in the field;
- regular participation in seminars, conferences,science forums;
- active teamwork of lecturers and students during joint projects and research activities;
- use of advanced computer technologies in сivil engineering;
- communication with experts from the leading construction and engineering companies;
- online learning on the basis of distant-learning system MOODLE;
- unique opportunities for international academic mobility (one semester abroad at academic partners of SPbSPU).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 5, 2016