This is the only MSc of its kind to combine the two interdependent topics of strategy and governance.
Annually the course attracts a dozen or so students, which will allow you to develop a close working relationship with your fellow students and teaching staff.
This course is for you if you have studied or have experience of management, business or economics. The course will help you progress your career in venture capital, management consultancy, investment banking or financial services management.
By bringing you into contact with leading experts in their field, the course strikes a good balance between theory and practice.
Please note that the following structure and modules may be subject to change.
- Introduction to Research Methods
- Managerial Economics
- Further Quantitative Research Methods
- Further Qualitative Research Methods
and one from:
- Managing People and Organisations
- Corporate Financial Strategy
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Strategy
At least one from:
- Behavioural Economics and Decision Making
- Corporate Risk
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital
- Financial Econometrics
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Services: Context, Consumers and Markets
- Industrial Economics
- Innovation and Policy
- International Finance
- Managing for Sustainability
- 12,000-15,000 word Corporate Strategy and Governance dissertation.
2:1 honours degree or equivalent
IELTS 6.5 with 6.0 in each element
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 16, 2015