There is growing demand from employers for graduates who possess both technical and business skills. Such people can play vital leadership roles and function as a bridge between management and technical development and support teams. Moreover, many new graduates are in a position - with guidance - to set up an enterprise of their own.
This course offers a flexible mix of technical, business and entrepreneurship modules delivered by the School of Computing and Kent Business School with support from the Enterprise Hub.
- A 1, 2.1 or good 2.2 honours degree in any subject
- A good ordinary Bachelors degree in any subject
- Applicants must have a keen interest in, and sufficient prior knowledge of, information technology (which need not have been gained via formal academic study)
This school offers programs in:
Cost & Fees
- £1,350 for a 12-month placement
- Reduced pro-rata for shorter placements
- Same fees apply for home, EU and international students
Last updated August 31, 2015