- Computer Science and Science Communication and Society
- Computer Science and Science-Based Business
- Smart Computing for Science and Society
As of September 2014 the Core Computer Technologies and Computer Science Theory and Advanced Technologies specialisations will be offered jointly in a new specialisation: Smart Computing for Science and Society.
Reasons to Choose Computer Science in Leiden
- The programme offers stimulating, significant and innovative research in the field of Computer Science
- Research at the Leiden Institute of Advanced Computer Science (LIACS) has an excellent international reputation.
- The strength of the programmes is the individual approach: an individually tailored programme will be designed for each student.
- The researchers and assistants are easily accessible. Students and staff work closely together in a research-oriented environment.
- Students with an MSc in Computer Science are admissible to a PhD programme.
- It provides students with a thorough computer science background that will allow them to pursue careers in research or industrial environments.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 2, 2016