The ambition of the MSc Business Development is to shape managers able to lead and develop a business in a global context. Students will be provided with a comprehensive understanding and skills to creation of competitive advantage and source value.
The two years of this program give students a global vision of business development through complete classes and practical projects such as the Live Business Case.
During the training, a residency trip is planned to a BRICS country.
Students will spend one academic year completing full-time coursework and the next year completing a Final Management Project, which may be carried out in parallel with full-time employment anywhere in the world.
Thanks to GGSB’s network, students have the opportunity to work in international companies like Google, Coca Cola, IBM, Samsung or Zalando.
The program also leads to jobs in various fields:
- Strategic Branding
- International Marketing Manager
- Business Developer
- Sales Section Manager
- Strategic and Enterprise & Business Planning
- Delivery Manager
- Business Analyst
- Have a Bachelor’s or licence-level degree
- Furnish proof of a minimum English level (TOEFL, Cambridge Proficiency Exam, IELTS, PTE)
- Complete the application file (Diploma, university transcript, CV …)
The first year of the program is dedicated to theoretical courses:
- Introduction to the Program and to the role of Business Development
- Study Skills and Techniques
- Intercultural Communication and Negotiation
- InterculturalManagementand Negotiation
- Corporate Social Responsibilityand Ethical Issues in Business
- Strategic Management
- Leadership, Teambuilding and Managerial Creativity
After the course period, students are required to write a Final Management Project while completing an internship.
The last part of the program is devoted to the Live Business Case. It is a seven-month group project provided by a company among GGSB’s partners. Through this project, students will acquire a full understanding of the business development process.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 1, 2016