In the MSc Business Analytics degree, you will obtain in-depth knowledge of data collection, selection and analysis. Rapid growth in the amount of available data is undoubtedly the major trend in today’s economic environment. It follows that companies’ needs for collecting, searching, classifying, synthesising and managing data are exploding. International Business School Suzhou’s MSc Business Analytics is designed for individuals who want to meet these needs of the Information Age.
This programme aims to provide business students with a deep understanding of the most up-to-date data-processing methods (Machine Learning, Big Data Analysis) and supports them in becoming proficient users of a wide variety of software. These fundamental skills are then complemented with specialization modules in finance, marketing or management, depending on student’s educational background, career aspirations and interests. The teaching philosophy that we adopt is very practice-oriented and - after a full year of courses - students complete their training by a 6-month internship within a company.
- INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS ANALYTICS
- ADDRESSING PRIVACY AND ETHICAL RISKS OF DATA SHARING
- DATABASES AND DATA MANAGEMENT
- FINANCE PATHWAY (I) - FINANCIAL MARKETS
- MARKETING PATHWAY (I) - SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- MANAGEMENT PATHWAY (I) - STRATEGIC BUSINESS ANALYSIS
- DATA MINING AND MACHINE LEARNING
- SOCIAL NETWORK ANALYSIS
- BIG DATA: APPLICATIONS IN BUSINESS
- FINANCE PATHWAY (II) - PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- MARKETING PATHWAY (II) - MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- MANAGEMENT PATHWAY (II) - STRATEGIC OPERATION MANAGEMENT
- INTERNSHIP REPORT/DISSERTATION
Business Analytics skills are in high demand in every sector of the economy, and particularly within the fast-growing service sectors (finance, retail, marketing, ICT). Typical positions that our graduates can target include data or information analyst, technical consultant, IT-related project manager, and CRM Analysts.
To apply or for more information regarding entry requirements, fees and scholarships please click here.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 12, 2016