Further your commitment to social change with an online MS in Human and social Services from Walden. Through professionally-focused curriculum, interactive case studies and simulations, and an interprofessional approach, you prepare to address the needs of individuals, communities, and organizations within a global context. Concepts and Theory are brought to life through the use of animated case studies and an Interactive Learning Community. You investigate problems that are characteristic of Human and Social Services support, accessing a number of organizations to understand possible strategies and solutions. With 12 career-focused specializations to choose from, you focus your studies on your needs and goals and develop the skills to excel in your field.
- Community and Social Services
- Community Intervention and Leadership
- Conflict Management and Negotiation
- Criminal Justice
- Disaster, Crisis, and Intervention
- Family Studies and Interventions
- Global Social Services
- Human Services Nonprofit Administration
- Mental Health Facilitation
- Military Families and Culture
- Social Policy and Analysis and Planning
The MS in Human and Social Services program, including its specializations, is not designed to lead to professional licensure including licensure as a professional therapist, counselor, social worker, or psychologist.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 15, 2016