We specialize in delivering online doctoral and master’s degrees in Education, as well as credit bearing Certificate programs.
Degree and certificate programs require that enrolled online students attend 2 face-to- face summer institutes, where during each summer session they can earn up to 9 credits at our Bethlehem, Pennsylvania campus.
All other program courses are delivered through an online internet platform during the fall and spring semesters allowing our students to stay in their home countries and study during those semesters.
Students who are non-residents would have appropriate visa application documents sent to them for their summer study on our campus. The summer program consists of 3 nine day sessions during the months of June and July, students can complete a 3 credit course in each of the sessions. During this time they can take one, two or three courses.
A typical academic year would be as follows:
- Fall semester- online course taken at home in a student’s respective home country
- Spring semester- online course taken at home in a student’s respective home country
- Summer session- taking courses face-to-face on the Lehigh University campus, Bethlehem PA USA.
MEd Educational Leadership
The Educational M.Ed. degree serves as an entry into the broad study of how educational organizations function. While the primary focus of the program is on K-12 educational organizations, a customized program can be designed to address the fields of higher education and non-profit organizations.
The Master’s degree program requires a minimum of 30 credit hours allocated across specific areas of concentration:
- Organizational Leadership
- Leadership Function
- Curriculum and Supervision
- Addressing the Needs of Diverse Learners
The Master’s program also serves as the foundation to Lehigh’s various Educational Leadership certification programs and its Ed. D. program.
Application Requirements & Deadlines
- Completed online application
- $65 Application Fee
- GPA Minimum: 3.0 undergraduate
- Official transcript(s) from each post-secondary institution attended
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Acknowledgement of College of Education Policy on Clearances
- Personal statement
- May 1 for summer semester start
- August 1 for fall semester start
- December 1 for spring semester start
Visit the Applications Web site to apply at: https://www.applyweb.com/apply/lehighg/
For more information about our programs, visit: http://coe.lehigh.edu/globalonline
In addition to our online courses, we also offer various on-campus programs. We welcome anyone who is interested in our on-campus programs to come visit us at our campus or contact us via telephone or mail. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you have and give you a tour of our campus and programs.
This school offers programs in: