Gain a deeper understanding of advanced business skills to broaden your professional horizons and gain an edge over your competitors. The online MA in Tourism, Hospitality & Event Management from London College of Contemporary Arts is an internationally recognised postgraduate degree. You will develop the expertise required to excel in leading positions within the hospitality and events sector.
With all academic content delivered online via the InterActive platform, you’ll have access to an array of study materials including HD-quality video lectures, tutor-marked mock exams, and individual tutor support, all of which can be accessed from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day.
- Academic entry requirements:
Undergraduate degree (2:2 minimum) or equivalent
- English language requirements:
Where English is not a first language, and the student has not completed their undergraduate degree in English, the following proof of English language proficiency is required:
- TOEFL-IBT score of 78 or
- TOEFL PBT score of 547;
- IELTS overall band score of 6 or higher; or
- Michigan Test equated score of 80 or better.
- In exceptional circumstances, work experience in an English speaking environment or a High School diploma in English or equivalent may be sufficient to demonstrate a student’s proof of English language proficiency (reviewed by admissions board)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 12, 2016