The MA in Strategic Marketing is awarded by the International Telematic University UNINETTUNO, and delivered 100% online by InterActive. Study key concepts in the areas of strategic management, marketing communications, and consumer behaviour while developing the in-demand skillsets you need to lead in this industry.
Partial bursaries are available to qualifying applicants and your MA degree can be completed in as little as 18 months.
- Academic entry requirements:
Undergraduate degree(2:2 minimum) or equivalent
- English language requirements:
Where English is not a first language, and the student has not completed their undergraduate degree in English, the following proof of English language proficiency is required:
- TOEFL-IBT score of 78 or
- TOEFL PBT score of 547;
- IELTS overall band score of 6 higher; or
- Michigan Test equated score of 80 or better.
- In exceptional circumstances, work experience in an English speaking environment or a High School diploma in English or equivalent may be sufficient to demonstrate a student’s proof of English language proficiency (reviewed by admissions board)
This school offers programs in:
5 intakes per year
Last updated June 12, 2016