The MA in Public Relations programme will prepares students for a career in the public relations industry. The programme focuses on analytical and academic content, whilst also learning the practical and vocational applications of the course material. At the end of the programme, students will acquire a sound knowledge of the theories of public relations, advertising and marketing and how they are applied in this thriving industry.
- UK applicants: honours degree (2:2 or above) or equivalent in any subject
- Overseas applicants: any UK NARIC approved equivalent
- Language proficiency: minimum IELTS 5.5 in all brands, or equivalent
- Alternative - Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (3 years management experience minimum for mature study route)
- Plus CV, Photograph and 2 references
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 15, 2016